The FCSE symposium features short courses given by world-renowned experts as well as hands-on workshops given by leading equipment suppliers.
During this edition, three short courses will be given:
- Short course A: “Title to come” given by Joe E. Greene, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL, USA;
- Short course B: “Title to come” given by André Anders, Leibniz Institute of Surface Engineering (IOM), Leipzig, Germany;
- Short course C: “Title to come” given by Allan Matthews, University of Manchester, Manchester, England, United Kingdom.
- “Optical characterization and reverse engineering – Spectroscopic ellipsometry” with J.A. Woollam Co.;
- “Tribological properties of surface engineered materials” with Anton Paar.